Great Divide Brewery Trail
Starting and ending in Helena, 13 breweries, 7-10 days
- DAY 1: HELENA - Blackfoot River Brewing and Lewis & Clark Brewing
- DAY 2: BUTTE: Quarry Brewing
- Day 3: HAMILTON: Bitterroot Brewing
- DAY 4: STEVENSVILLE: Blacksmith Brewing MISSOULA: Bayern Brewing, Big Sky Brewing and Kettlehouse Brewery
- DAY 5: POLSON: Glacier Brewing
- DAY 6: LAKESIDE: The Rack. WOODS BAY: Flathead Lake Brewing. WHITEFISH: Great Northern Brewing
- DAY 7: BELT Harvest Moon Brewing
- DAY 8: HELENA
For travelers driving through Montana, on routes that often venture off the freeways and onto scenic secondary roadways and pass by every craft brewery in the state.
View Great Divide Brewery Trail in a larger map
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.