Lima to Wibaux
From south to east, all 23 breweries, 11-13 days.
- Day 1: Bitter Root Brewing(Hamilton)
- Day 2: Blacksmith Brewing (Stevensville), Bayern Brewing, Big Sky Brewing, Kettlehouse Brewing (Missoula)
- Day 3: Glacier Brewing (Polson)
- Day 4: Tamarack (Lakeside), Flathead Lake Brewing (Woods Bay), Great Northern Brewing (Whitefish)
- Day 5: Harvest Moon Brewing (Belt)
- Day 6: Blackfoot River Brewing and Lewis & Clark Brewing (Helena)
- Day 7: Quarry Brewery (Butte, America) Madison River Brewing (Belgrade), Neptune's Brewing (Livingston), Bozeman Brewing (Bozeman)
- Day 8: Lone Peak Brewery (Big Sky)
- Day 9: Red Lodge Ales (Red Lodge)
- Day 10: Angry Hank's, Carter's Brewing, Montana Brewing and Yellowstone Brewing (Billings)
- Day 11: Beaver Creek Brewery (Wibaux)
For travelers driving through Montana, on routes that often venture off the freeways and onto scenic secondary roadways and pass by every craft brewery in the state.
View Lima to Wibaux Brewery Trail in a larger map
Your safety is important to us. Please drink responsibly. If you are drinking alcholol, please be certain to include a designated sober driver; do not drink and drive. It is against the law to drive or be in actual physical control of a motor vehicle when blood alcohol content level is at .08% or more.