Glacier Nordic Club grooms and maintains 12 kilometers of cross-country ski trails on gentle, rolling terrain. Skate and classic skiers of all ages and all abilities enjoy these trails--a great place to enjoy your Nordic skills and learn new ones. Visit www.glaciernordicclub.com or follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/GlacierNordicClub) for grooming updates. The trails, are open 24-hours, seven days a week. Five kilometers (about 3 miles) are lighted for night skiing.
Either a season membership or day-pass is required to ski on the trails.
* $10/day for adults 18 years and older
* $5/day ages 8-17 and adults 70 years and older
* Free for children 7 years and younger
* Purchase your day pass at Glacier Nordic Center, 9:30 am to 5 pm, or drop your fee into the lock box located at the kiosk adjacent to the Center.
* Individual: $65 ($55 before 12.5.15)
* Family: $130 ($110 before 12.5.15)
> at Glacier Nordic Center
> online at www.glaciernordicclub.com/membership
> by downloading a PDF member application form at www.glaciernordicclub.com/membership
Whitefish Golf Course
1200 Highway 93 West
Whitefish, MT 59937